We offer individualised advice and solutions specific to your needs and lifestyle to ensure you get the results you are looking for.
Why Mission Nutrition is the right choice for you:
- Qualified Dietitians and Nutritionists with extensive knowledge and experience
- We will help you to feel fantastic, optimise your health, look better and make changes that last
- Provide the best, up-to-date information – no fads or false promises
- Offer on-going support, planning and advice to help you keep on track
- The team at Mission Nutrition is led by one of New Zealand’s leading Nutritionists Claire Turnbull. Claire is the Nutritionist for Healthy Food Guide Magazine, TVNZ Breakfast and Newstalk ZB – she gives her personal guarantee that you will be well looked after.
How does it work?
- Find time to come in and see one of our qualified dietitians/nutritionists (meet the team here)
- Complete a full lifestyle, health and diet assessment
- Create personalised action plan for you and start making the first steps towards your goal
- Review your progress, discuss tools and strategies to help with your goals
- Learn more about eating right and managing in every situation
- Overcome challenges you come up against
- Discuss new ideas, adapt your plan
What you will cover in your follow up sessions will be completely tailored to you and your needs - we are all about what is right for YOU as an individual!
Click on the icons on the right to read more about our approach with specific areas of nutrition
Phone/Skype Consults - Wherever you are in the country, we can help you!
Individuals: Face-to-face meetings, phone or Skype
Pay as you go
Initial consult (1 hour)
Skype/Phone Initial Consult
Follow up (30 mins)
Touch base (15 mins)
3-Session Follow-up packages
3 x 30 min follow ups
3 x 15 min follow ups
$155 ($10 discount)
6-Session Follow-up package
6 x 30 min follow ups
Couples: Face-to-face meetings, phone or Skype
Pay as you go
Initial consult (1½ hours)
Follow up (40 mins)
Touch base (20 mins)
3-Session Follow-up Package
3 x 40 min follow ups. Valid for 4 months
View or download our PDF information brochure with more details about our consultations here
Disclaimer: The advice we provided is based on the information you provide before/during your appointments. Results may vary.