"Just a massive thank you for your seminar presentation today. You were FANTASTIC – such an engaging session and I must admit I am amazed at how you managed to get the group laughing (they can be a tough crowd), it was a real achievement." - Suncorp
Physical and mental performance demands good nutrition. Inspiring and motivating your staff to take ownership of their nutrition and health can help support and enhance work productivity, minimise employee sick days and promote overall health and wellness.
Some of the seminars on offer from Mission Nutrition include:
• Nutrition Uncovered – 10 things you need to know
• The Energy Injection – Eat well, sleep well
• Brain Food – Eating for mental performance
• Eating for Exercise
• Food – Inside and Out
• Desktop Dining
Mission Nutrition offers entertaining, interactive seminars and workshops in your workplace to help your staff perform at their best. Our seminars and workshops can cater specifically to the needs and interests of your organisation. All presentations are supported with a handout for staff with tips and ideas and a copy of the Healthy Food Guide Magazine for each attendee. Practical, hands-on cooking demonstrations are also available.
Feedback from our seminars:
- “Claire, thanks for an amazing session. There were people in this building that were watching online and when I went around to deliver them each a copy of the NZ Healthy Food Mag they were brimming ear to ear and were really amazed at your session and your fun and engaging presentation style. So thanks! We will definitely be having you back!”
Jolene Currie, KORDIA®, Kordia Corporate, Corporate Knowledge Manager
- "Thank you for our awesome sessions on Brain Food and Food: Inside and Out. Everyone found the sessions very interesting, fun and exciting. They are still talking about them. You can tell you defiantly love and have a real passion for what you do. We are all looking forward to your next session and can’t wait to have you back".
Rochelle, HR, adidas
- "Thank you for a motivating, inspiring and entertaining presentation! You have a fantastic way of delivering information, making it fun and easy to understand. Can’t wait to have you back!"