Inspirational Nutrition & Wellness Workshops
Mission Nutrition offers a range of inspiring workshops with practical hints, tips and ideas to help you eat better and feel fabulous. Our team can come to your workplace to run these workshops if you like and we also run them at Mission Nutrition Head Quarters in Ponsonby.
Below is the next
workshop which we have coming up – we would love you to join us. These workshops get
booked up fast, so if you are keen, book now!
WEDNESDAY - 4th December at 6 - 7.30pm
Topic: Healthier socialising this summer!
How to eat yourself healthy & have fun!
Want to know:
- How to throw a healthy dinner party where everything tastes amazing
- How to put together healthy nibbles and a platter when entertaining
- What are the better alcohol choices if you're watching your waist line
- How to still eat healthily on social occasions and have fun
- How to make better choices at a BBQ, dinner party and restaurant
This interactive seminar opens your mind to new ideas for eating well!
Our workshops include a whole heap of awesomeness
· An inspirational session which is packed with practical ideas
· A hand-out with hints, tips and ideas (emailed after the session)
· Food samples/mini cooking demos at sessions run by nutritionists
· A goody bag for everyone who comes worth $35 which includes:
* A Healthy Food Guide recipe booklet
* A Mission Nutrition Bag
* A Mission Nutrition water bottle
* A back copy of Healthy Food Guide magazine
* Healthy food samples
* 10% off the price of a one on one consultation at Mission Nutrition
These workshops are all held at Mission Nutrition's office at 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland. See a map here.