Inspirational Nutrition & Wellness Workshops
Mission Nutrition offers a range of inspiring workshops with practical hints, tips and ideas to help you eat better and feel fabulous. Our team can come to your workplace to run these workshops if you like and we also run them at Mission Nutrition Head Quarters in Ponsonby.
Below is the next
workshop which we have coming up – we would love you to join us. These workshops get
booked up fast, so if you are keen, book now!
THURSDAY - 20th March at 6 - 7.30pm
Topic: Nutrition Uncovered Workshop
It is time to sort the facts from the fiction when it comes to food, nutrition and exercise!
Anna Williams our expert Nutritionist and Qualified personal trainer are going to be running a session you simple CANNOT miss.
This interactive workshop covers:
> Should you avoid eating after a certain time of day?
> Is a gluten free diet better for you?
> How many times do you need to eat in a day?
> Is it really a good idea to try and eat a Paleo style diet?
> Sugar - it is really a white poison?
> Do supplements work?
> What do you need to do to get leaner and lose body fat?
Our workshops include a whole heap of awesomeness
· An inspirational session which is packed with practical ideas
· A hand-out with hints, tips and ideas (emailed after the session)
· Food samples/mini cooking demos at sessions run by nutritionists
· A goody bag for everyone who comes worth $35 which includes:
* A Healthy Food Guide recipe booklet
* A Mission Nutrition Bag
* A Mission Nutrition water bottle
* A copy of Healthy Food Guide magazine
* Healthy food samples
* 10% off the price of a one on one consultation at Mission Nutrition
These workshops are all held at Mission Nutrition's office at 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland. See a map here.