Inspirational Nutrition & Wellness Workshops
Mission Nutrition offers a range of inspiring workshops with practical hints, tips and ideas to help you eat better and feel fabulous. Our team can come to your workplace to run these workshops if you like and we also run them at Mission Nutrition Head Quarters in Ponsonby.
Below is the next
workshop which we have coming up – we would love you to join us. These workshops get
booked up fast, so if you are keen, book now!
THURSDAY - 22nd May at 6 - 7.30pm
Topic: EAT RIGHT for exercise - Get the results you want!
> Want to lose body fat and tone up?
> Looking to build muscle?
> Like to recover more quickly after training and have more energy?
> Love to know what to eat and drink before, during and after training to get the best results?
> Training for an event or competition and need ideas on how to manage?
> Supplements, protein powders and sports drinks – are they right for you?
Look no further, this is the workshop for you! Anna Williams is an expert nutritionist and fitness trainer who will be sorting the fact from the fiction for you and will be able to help you work out what to eat when you are exercising to get your body in great shape and feel fantastic.
This session is ALWAYS a sell-out, so don’t delay BOOK NOW to reserve your seat.
Our workshops include a whole heap of awesomeness
· An inspirational session which is packed with practical ideas
· A hand-out with hints, tips and ideas (emailed after the session)
· Food samples/mini cooking demos at sessions run by nutritionists
· A goody bag for everyone who comes worth $35 which includes:
* A Healthy Food Guide recipe booklet
* A Mission Nutrition Bag
* A Mission Nutrition water bottle
* A copy of Healthy Food Guide magazine
* Healthy food samples
* 10% off the price of a one on one consultation at Mission Nutrition
These workshops are all held at Mission Nutrition's office at 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland. See a map here.