Inspirational Nutrition & Wellness Workshops
Mission Nutrition offers a range of inspiring workshops with practical hints, tips and ideas to help you eat better and feel fabulous. Our team can come to your workplace to run these workshops if you like and we also run them at Mission Nutrition Headquarters in Ponsonby.
Below is the next
workshop which we have coming up – we would love you to join us. These workshops get
booked up fast, so if you are keen, book now!
THURSDAY - 16th April at 6pm - 7.30pm
The ultimate women’s guide to eating well to look and feel your best
Balance your hormones balance your life!
Look no further, this is the workshop for you! Rene Schliebs is our Women's Health Expert here at Mission Nutrition. She is also a medical herbalist and specialises in natural fertility.
We will be looking at:
- Balancing your hormones
- How fatigued adrenals, a sluggish thyroid and estrogen dominance can make you fat and how to over come these issues!
- Tips to over come stress and create a healthy relationship with yourself. Time to give up the self hate, guilt and blame
- Learn about your ultimate pantry guide for healthy hormones and looking your best
Our workshops include a whole heap of awesomeness:
- An inspirational session which is packed with practical ideas
- A goody bag for everyone who comes worth $30 which includes:
- A Healthy Food Guide recipe booklet
- A Mission Nutrition Bag
- A Mission Nutrition water bottle
- A copy of Healthy Food Guide magazine
- Healthy food samples
- 10% off the price of a one on one consultation at Mission Nutrition
These workshops are all held at Mission Nutrition's office at 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland. See a map here.