Inspirational Nutrition & Wellness Workshops
Mission Nutrition offers a range of inspiring workshops with practical hints, tips and ideas to help you eat better and feel fabulous. Our team can come to your workplace to run these workshops if you like and we also run them at Mission Nutrition Headquarters in Ponsonby.
Below is the next
workshop which we have coming up – we would love you to join us. These workshops get
booked up fast, so if you are keen, book now!
Thursday 26th February, 6pm – 7.30pm at Mission Nutrition
Restart and kickstart – new year, new you
Time to make sure that 2015 is your best year yet!
If you want to look and feel the best you ever have then don’t miss this fabulous workshop.
We will be sharing our secrets with you to help you get in shape and make healthy happen this year.
This interactive workshop covers:
- Getting focused – how you can get the results you really want this year!
- Creating a healthy routine – meal planning, healthy food shopping and getting your pantry in shape
- The Mission Nutrition guide to eating clean and lean this year
- Meal ideas – quick and easy ideas you can whip up in no time
- How to keep motivated all year
- The importance of managing your mind as well as your food
- How to deal with things which take you off course
Our workshops include a whole heap of awesomeness:
- An inspirational session which is packed with practical ideas
- A goody bag for everyone who comes worth $30 which includes:
- A Healthy Food Guide recipe booklet
- A Mission Nutrition Bag
- A Mission Nutrition water bottle
- A copy of Healthy Food Guide magazine
- Healthy food samples
- 10% off the price of a one on one consultation at Mission Nutrition
These workshops are all held at Mission Nutrition's office at 88 Jervois Road, Ponsonby, Auckland. See a map here.